Program or Project Administrator
|Job Title:||Program or Project Administrator|
|Start Date:||2022-01-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2022 11:25|
Desirable start Date: 25/01/2022
End Date: 23/09/2022
Primary purpose of the role
In this role you will be required to lead, manage, implement and monitor projects and activities to enhance smoking cessation support services.
You will have demonstrated experience in health management, contract management, change management, governance and the development and management of stakeholder relationships.
• Responsible for the prioritisation and management of workload; and for the identification and mitigation of project risks and issues
• Accountable for the quality of advice, recommendations and reports provided to internal and external stakeholders
• Refers decisions that will substantially alter the outcomes, timeframes or budgets of individual projects; substantially impact on organisation policy or team operations; and any conflicts arising in the course of project or stakeholder liaison duties to the Manager, Prevention.
• Tertiary qualifications, and/or relevant equivalent professional experience in health management, health policy, procurement and contract management.
• Working experience and knowledge of NSW Procurement Policy, Guidelines and Framework.
• Strong communication and stakeholder engagement capabilities with demonstrated experience and ability to influence and work with stakeholders to achieve effective outcomes and deliverables.
Call Maria Luiza on 0480 002 461 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (Linux) (TSPV)
Project Manager (multiple) level 5 (TSPV)
Project Finance Officer level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)