Senior CRM Developer
|Job Title:||Senior CRM Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2022 18:01|
The Developer will also:
- be involved with external technical parties to prototype and refine solutions
- provide input to service design and architectural principals
- assist to define project requirements by identifying milestones, phases and elements
- provide advice regarding operational readiness
- Build expert quality CRM development solutions
- Produce high quality technical solution documentation
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment, within a Multi-Disciplinary team to refine technical requirements, provide estimates and progress features to deployment
- Raises risks and issues with transparency to senior leadership
1. Demonstrated minimum 5 years’ experience as a Senior CRM Developer using Microsoft specific technologies
2. Highly developed experience in:
- Microsoft Azure
- SQL Server
- DevOps pipelines
- Automated Testing
- Build and Release Automation
- Infrastructure as Code (ARM Templates, Bicep, Terraform)
3. Highly experienced in developing technical documentation
4. Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively liaise and keep stakeholders informed and engaged, both verbally and in writing
5. Demonstrated experience working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge and experience in:
- Dynamics Portal Version 8
- OpenID Connect/OAuth
- Financial-grade API (FAPI)
- SQL/SSRS and Power BI development
- Migrating Dynamics CRM on premises to SaaS
- Integrating CRM with other third-party systems
The role is a mixture of work from home and office and can be based in any capital city. Estimate start of 7 February. The contract is to 30 June 2022 with a 2 x 12 month extension option.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have the ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Thursday 20 January 2022.