Senior UC&C Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior UC&C Consultant|
|Start Date:||2022-01-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2022 09:31|
Location: Sydney Duration: 12 months
Description: The role requires strong technical and communication skills with significant hands-on design, delivery and transformation experience in: UCC, CC, IPT, VoIP, IM&P, collaboration tools, audio/video/web conferencing, SIP/TDM trunking and Session Border Controller technologies.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
• Planning, design, configuration, implementation, operation and optimisation of UCC & CC technologies.
• Creation and development of documentation, including detailed technical documentation and appropriate policies and procedures for assigned projects.
• Assess customer requirements for data and voice technology initiatives and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Assist in the optimisation of technology in telecommunications/UCC/CC environment for the client's IT Services department.
• Providing technical consulting expertise to internal project teams and customers.
● Hands on design and delivery experience with UCC / CC solutions using one or more of the following manufacturer technology sets - Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Ribbon, Audiocodes, NiC, Genesys,
● Demonstrable experience in design, implementing, transforming, troubleshooting, testing and supporting UC technologies including: IPT, VoIP, IM and Presence, collaboration tools, audio/video/web conferencing, SBCs, voice gateways and SIP/TDM trunking.
● Skilled in designing, installing, configuring, administering, and troubleshooting advanced SBC solutions (based on Oracle, Audiocodes and Ribbon products) in single and High Availability environments.
● Demonstrable experience in design, implementing, transforming, troubleshooting, testing and supporting CC technologies including: NiceInContact (NiC), Genesys, Cisco (UCCE, UCCX, WxCC) Contact Centre technologies and supporting (ancillary technologies such as contact recording, workforce management (WFM). Quality Management (QM), Managements Information Systems (MIS); Analytics and Reporting
● Manufacturer accreditations are also desirable, in particular:
o Microsoft – MS-700 Certified
o Oracle - Session Border Controller Certified Implementation Specialist
o Ribbon SBC Core Support Professional
o Audiocodes Certified Professional
o Cisco - CCIE, CCNP, CCNA
o NiC, Genesys
● Ability to be proactive when dealing with customer issues, have excellent customer facing and service skills, a flexible attitude and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, and have strong communication skills especially when communicating with a globally dispersed team.
● Analytical consultative and methodical support skills and the ability to lead users and staff through business requirements and delivering business and technical solutions.
● Ability to express yourself well in writing, as well as demonstrating proficiency in presentations along with good consultative, workshop and facilitation skills. Ability to engage effectively with a wide variety of individuals, both within a project team, and especially with the customer at all levels of seniority
Call Maria Luiza on 0480 002 461 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's