Senior Tester (Multiple Locations)
|Job Title:||Senior Tester (Multiple Locations)|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2022 14:43|
One of our private clients is looking for a highly experienced Senior Tester to support one of their Federal Government clients.
You will need to have a proven track record in software quality and DevOps, as well as an excellent understanding of complex API and UI testing.
You will be just as comfortable talking about the value of quality with business users as you are talking about the technical implementation with developers.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Test writing, execution and reporting for highly technical API and UI based software
- Involvement in the planning, monitoring, and control of the testing activities and tasks
- Collaborate with stakeholders, contribute to test objectives, test strategies, and test plans
- Measure and report on defect remediation, progress and test results throughout testing phases
- Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team to contribute to development and refinement of test processes, methodologies, disciplines and measurements
- Raises risks and issues with transparency to senior leadership
- Ensure the effective application of defect management practices
- At least 5 years of UI and API testing experience and demonstrated understanding of test types, processes, and methodologies
- Extensive experience in writing test frameworks and processes including test plans/strategy, advanced scripting, execution and reporting of applications and APIs
- Experience building and executing test artefacts using Azure DevOps or similar
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
Location: Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney or Adelaide
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2022 with 2 x 12 month extensions
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 20 January 2022
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's