|Job Title:||CRM Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2022 17:52|
Their staff are committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians. The Division provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department and to Australian businesses. CIO Group are seeking an experienced and motivated CRM Developer to assist with the development of a new CRM module, within an existing Dynamics 365 Instance, to support new legislative requirements in the fuel sector.
The CRM developer will be required to:
- Develop a CRM Module and workflows from documented User Stories and Requirements to support the various stages of the regulatory compliance process
- Configure CRM connectors/integrations to support data flows between various systems, including Azure SQL, the Department’s finance system (TechOne) and the Departments Data Platform
- Customize the layout, look and feel of the CRM interface to provide a user friendly experience
- Be a contributing member of a multidisciplinary agile project team
Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Developing and configuring D365 Modules
- Developing/configuring external data source connectors/integrations into D365
- Configuring CRM workflows and Dashboards from documented User Stories/requirements
- Configuring CRM Dashboards for various business consumers
- Developing CRM Security models, access controls and role permissions
- Data migrations into CRM, including scripts
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Development experience such as Azure service bus integration, Dataverse API
- Integration and power automate flow & background workflow plug-ins
- ASP.Net, .Net framework and C# development
- Managing source control, builds and deployments using Azure DevOps
- Tracking and managing tasks in Azure DevOps
- SharePoint online
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile, environment
- Ability to clearly articulate progress and work item status against agreed deadlines
- Ability to pragmatically change direction and scope as new information is identified
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical staff
This role is based in Canberra with an estimated start of 1 February. The contract is for 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have a current Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Thursday 20 January 2022.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT .Net Developer
ICT Database and Applications Developer
Senior Web Developer level 5 (NV1)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (Multiple) level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer Engineer – Multiple positions level 5 (Python/Java) (TSPV)