Cyber Security Technical Professionals
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Technical Professionals|
|Contact Name:||joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 14:46|
Seeking a Cyber Security Technical Professionals, the role provides expert technical advice/assistance to a wide variety of situations and scenarios, helping agencies raise their cyber posture.
You will be working with a small team of cyber security professionals as part of Protect and Assure branch.
The department is seeking Technical Cyber Security Professionals to join their team. The work involves providing expert advice and assistance to the department and its partners.
The successful candidates will have expert knowledge in technical components of cyber security and will be able to apply and expand those skills to a wide range of situations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience in Technical Security
- Demonstrated experience working with a security focus on enterprise software and systems such as Active Directory, Windows and Linux systems
- Experience with implementing one or more of the Essential Eight mitigation strategies
- Assessing the cyber security posture of Windows and other systems as part of vulnerability assessment
- Demonstrated experience with scripting to automate system administration or vulnerability assessment tasks
- Demonstrated experience working with Cloud systems such as AWS, Azure, or Office 365
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Penetration testing experience
- Reverse Engineering experience
- Security monitoring experience
Contract Term - 12 Month Contract
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required.
Applications close 19 May, please upload your resume to apply. Please note that selection criteria is required for this role.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Cyber Security Architect
Software Developer - Cyber Security (NV2)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Risk and Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)