|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 16:45|
The Network Engineer will be responsible for assisting capability development programs delivering a range of technical capabilities. The role involves both design and implementation of new systems and maintenance of legacy systems.
The successful candidate will need highly developed system network design and configuration skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Produce network designs, design patterns, configurations, and documentation.
- Work with systems architects to engineer network device configurations, network capacity, capability and performance analysis.
- Produce documentation in accordance with agreed design standards and policies and procedures.
- Implement, configure and maintain devices including Cisco, HPE and Juniper.
- Develop procedures and undertake routine installations and de-installations of hardware and/or software.
- Use network management software and tools to investigate and diagnose network problems, collect performance statistics and create reports.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility .
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 2 May.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's