Security Risk and Policy Specialist
|Job Title:||Security Risk and Policy Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 09:15|
- Liaise with capability stakeholders to develop system security controls, including identifying, applying and measuring the effectiveness of security controls to large scale, complex capabilities;
- Develop Security policy, guidance, practices, technologies and governance documentation, including Threat and Risk Assessments.
- Plan, develop and perform Security education functions Liaise with stakeholders to determine required learning objectives
- Work closely with internal and external customers, discussing and advising on appropriate security controls to mitigate risk
- Provide leadership in the identification, documentation and mitigation of security related issues
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures
- Plan organisation wide processes and tools for identifying and managing risk.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6
Applicants require a current TSPV security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period.
Contract length - 12 months
Applications close COB 7 June
Contact Nicole for more information. Applicants who do not meet the requirements will not be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's