|Job Title:||Application Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 17:18|
The Information Technology Division (ITD) is responsible for developing and
providing a wide range of services to support the business and operating
environment of the department and some of its portfolio agencies. ITD's role is
to provide expert, specialised and highly efficient information technology
support services including maintaining and developing ICT applications and
The department’s current dossier of ICT enabled projects includes;
- Development of bespoke ICT Applications;
- Implementation and embedding of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) collaboration and office productivity technologies; and
- Enhancement of the Departments’ SAP ERP platform.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 10 years as a software developer/team lead and architect;
- Successful design of large scale contemporary infrastructure and technology environments;
- Demonstrated application of formal enterprise architecture models and practices;
- Demonstrated experience effectively communicating with colleagues and stakeholders including architects, technical staff, vendors, business analysts and business managers;
- Demonstrated experience translating and summarising technical concepts, finding the right balance between abstracting details without losing the key message;
- Demonstrated effective verbal, presentation and written communication of architecture views, solution options, costs, risks & constraints to stakeholders;
- Able to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly motivated and focused on delivering quality outcomes.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- IBM WebSphere Application Server/Portal Server platforms
- IBM Business Process Manager
- Review of existing software frameworks, applications and development processes and provide recommendations regarding efficacy and alignment to industry standards.
- Review of legacy systems/technologies and recommendations for replacement platforms and decommissioning strategies.
Security Requirements - Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
Applications close 26 April, upload your resume to apply. Please note that selection criteria is required for this role
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Application Solution Architect
Solutions Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect level 5 (willing to undergo the TSPV process)
GIS Operations Support – GIS Technical Lead Level 6 (TSPV)