|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 14:16|
Seeking a Scrum Master to be responsible for managing teams in the agile develop of applications.
- Coordinate and facilitate projects/programs using Agile practices, processes and tools - including rituals such as sprint planning, scrum meetings, iteration reviews and retrospectives and developing Agile artefacts as required:
- Monitor progress of the Sprint on a daily basis, taking proactive measures ahead of time when required in order to achieve Sprint deadlines and objectives.
- Plan, forecast and resource multiple releases at once.
- Manage productive stakeholder relationships and associated risks.
- Manage a range of projects and be able to adapt Agile development outcomes into traditional project management methodologies.
- Develop an agreed work plan of key performance indicators and outcomes.
- Regular reporting against performance and effort.
- Contribute towards knowledge and skills transfer.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Relevant Scrum Maser qualifications/certification/accreditation
- Demonstrable experience in developing and applying Agile delivery practices and tools across a fast-paced development environment.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and capacity to communicate and work effectively within a multi-disciplined and blended team environment.
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement.
- Proven performance in translating and communicating complex technical information to executive level non-technical management
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience in proactively delivering results and driving business change.
- Inspires leadership through the ability to define and meet the expectations of the role.
Contract Term - 12 Month Contract + 1 x 12 Months Extension
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance is required and Current Police Clearance certificate (no more than 12 months)
Applications close 20 May, please upload your resume to apply.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's