BI Account Manager
|Job Title:||BI Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 16:16|
Seeking BI Account Manager, with strong statistical and mathematical expertise in data literacy and analytics, proven ability to strategically address key risks and emerging trends, deliver insights of high standard and accuracy for consumable reporting to wider agency and executive leadership.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Account Manager will be part of the Data and Insurance Branch, working in the Analystics Pool team. This team is responsible for delivering insights to improving the sustainability and performance. The Account Manager will need to deliver emerging trends, utilising statistical and mathematical modelling techniques and coordinating with other teams to ensure consistent accounts. The Account Manager should have extensive experience in expressing complex data into digestible messages to key stakeholders and for whole division operational analysis. The Account Manager will need to have a high level of competency in technical programming languages (i.e SAS/SQL/Java).
Skills and Experience Required:
- High level of data literacy skills, utilising statistical and mathematical modelling techniques.
- Demonstrated high level report writing skills and experience- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals
- Able to deliver consistent and accurate reports, presenting current trends and emerging issues in simple message for consumable reports to key stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Tertiary qualifications in mathematics, statistical, computer sciences discipline or relevant work experience.
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Experience using SAS (Base, EG), SQL, sharepoint and PANDA/PANDA Live
Sydney CBD or Geelong Vic based
Contract Term - 12 Month Contract
Security Requirements- Australian Citizens Desirable or Permanent residents can apply
Applications close 23 April, please upload your resume to apply. Please note, that selection criteria is required for this role.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's