|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 16:45|
The Change Manager will have responsibility for delivering a set of business outcomes across multiple projects and related support teams in a rapidly changing business environment. The Change Manager, under broad direction, will work independently to develop business focused strategies and documentation.
1. Chair a number of requirements management working groups involving key stakeholders. Work with stakeholders to define and document operational concepts and business system needs.
2. Manage and articulate business requirements in a manner that supports internal design and development activities, and/or externally contracted deliverables
3. Analyse and map business processes to ensure that business processes and requirements are aligned with the strategic goals of the business unit.
4. Support discussions on continuous operation improvement and identify opportunities for efficiency gains through business process change or automation.
5. Support the development of business documentation including change management strategies.
6. Provide leadership in the resolution of requirements issues and ensure all work completed meets quality standards and quality control measures.
7. Assess risks associated with program objectives and implementation, develop mitigation strategies.
8. Monitor and report on progress against project Plans, identifying readiness gaps and strategies to mitigate impact on change plans
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 28 Feb.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's