|Job Title:||Database Administrator|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 13:01|
The Database Administrator is accountable, under general direction from the team lead and Data Architect, to undertake complex database administration including service sustainment, incidents, changes, problem outages, upgrades and patches.
Skills and Knowledge required
- Essential - Extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge of database administration and database server management in a Microsoft environment
- Desirable - Experience with PowerShell scripting for process automation
- Desirable - Windows server administration experience in a virtualisation environment
- Essential - experience configuring and managing database servers for backup and disaster recovery
- Essential - Experience with one or more of load balancing, data warehousing, scripted data transformation, database architecture troubleshooting.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 25 April.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's