Identity and Access Management Engineer - Developer and support
|Job Title:||Identity and Access Management Engineer - Developer and support|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 14:47|
Fill the position of Identity & Access Management Engineer (ETools Developer) perform the duties of that role:
- Responsible for Release development of the current eTools suite.
- Responsible for support to the current production eTools suite and assisting with the implementation of Oracle OIM product suite.
- Development of technical artefacts that are required to support Defence outcomes.
- Provide assurance of sustainment through the review and currency of system documentation.
- a) Knowledge and Experience in Object Oriented Development techniques, Visual Studio C#, .Net, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, PowerShell, Visual Basic, Transact-SQL, Microsoft SQL DB Administration, Oracle OIM.
- b) Demonstrated Experience in complex development activities and program design.
- c) Demonstrated experience in analysing business requirements to develop capability that meets business outcomes.
-System Design (level 3)
-Business Anaylyst (level 3)
Demonstrated Experience with the development and review of technical documentation.
For further information please contact BDM Aaron Breban at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0439 394 902