Identity & Access Management Engineer (eTools Developer) Level 5
|Job Title:||Identity & Access Management Engineer (eTools Developer) Level 5|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 10:45|
- Responsible for analysing existing eTools production capability and planning code uplift based on modernise enabling engines.
- Responsible for Release development of the current eTools suite.
- Responsible for support to the current production eTools suite and assisting with implementation of Oracle OIM product suite.
- Development of technical artefacts that are required to support outcomes.
- Provide assurance of sustainment through the review and currency of system documentation.
a) Knowledge and Experience in Object Oriented Development techniques, Visual Studio C#, .Net, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, PowerShell, Visual Basic, Transact-SQL ,Microsoft SQL DB Administration, Oracle OIM.
b) Demonstrated Experience in complex development activities and program design.
c) Demonstrated experience in analysing business requirements to develop capability that meets business outcomes.
d) Demonstrated Experience with the development and review of technical documentation.
Please contact Aaron Breban at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0439 394 902 for additional information.