Identity and Access Management Engineer - Lead
|Job Title:||Identity and Access Management Engineer - Lead|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 10:31|
Seeking Experienced Identity and Access Management Engineering Lead for a 12month contract with possible 12month extension.
- Evaluating Identity & Access Management (Inc. eTools) solutions design against enterprise architectures.
- Provide assurance of sustainment through the review of project documentation and comparison to reference material.
- Responsible for support to the current production eTools suite and assisting with implementation of Oracle OIM product suite.
- Development of technical artefacts that are required to support Project outcomes.
- A weekly report is to be provided to Identity & Access Application Sustainment Manager, Directorate Personal System Sustainment outlining what has been achieved and stakeholders engaged
- Engage in Stakeholder, vendor meetings; architecture guidance, consultation, and provide technology advice.
a) The Identity & Access Management Engineer developer will have strong knowledge of Identity Management Software, enabling Microsoft Products (Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, PowerShell, and Microsoft SQL DB Administration), Data Analysis and Object Oriented Development techniques.
b) Demonstrated experience in managing stakeholders, analysing business requirements and managing outcomes.
c) Demonstrated Experience with the development and review of technical and project documentation
d) Demonstrated Experience system design and development of ICT solutions in a highly secure environments
Please contact Aaron Breban at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0439 394 902 for additional information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's