|Job Title:||Linux Admin|
|Contact Name:||Aaron breban|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 14:46|
Looking for, a Windows Applications Packager for an 12 month contract with a current client engagement.
Join a current client engagement team as a Linux admin on a 12 month contract with possible extension opportunites.
Skills and Requirements:
1. Linux Admin – Rhel 4,5,6 + Oracle Linux – Mandatory2. Windows Server Admin – 2008/12/16 – nice to have
3. Ansible automation and config management of RHEL boxes – nice to have (open to learning)
5. Possible containerisation of legacy apps into Open Shift stack nice to have (open to learning)
6. Certificate and Firewall management nice to have
7. Cloud deployment and automation (AWS/AZURE) nice to have
For additional information please contact BDM Aaron Breban at aaron.Breban@whizdom.com.au or on 0439394902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's