Mobility and Integrations Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Mobility and Integrations Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 17:01|
Looking for a capable Integrations Systems Engineer for the implementation within a current engagement.
NV1 Required, the contract is 12 months long with possible extension options.
The ICT Mobility system comprises of a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) architecture that has been vendor sourced from MobileIron and Transitioned into Service. This interfaces with the current Network and allows for functions such as access to mail, documents, calendar and some other generic capability. Further, the system also includes capability to specific services and platforms through previous and existing projects, which the system supports their operations as well.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Program delivery of all technical services required by the ICT Mobility Program;
- Review and advise on vetting of COTS and non-COTS applications to Mobile Platforms;
- System upgrades to be integrated with the Networks;
- Review of technical documents to ensure alignment with program strategies and architectures;
- Implement minor capability improvements for Mobile ICT systems, including the testing of such improvements;
- Risk management and frameworks.
- Infrastructure specialist to Azure Cloud services and 365 platform;
- Project delivery of all technical services required by the MID;
- Detailed system designs and recommendations;
- Align with co-dependencies overall with the Directorate to enable solution integration, design and co-operation with all relevant stakeholders;
- Quality assure and review integration testing;
- Quality assure and review performance testing;
- Quality assure and review user acceptance testing (on-going) of deliverables relevant to the projects