Online Learning Manager
|Job Title:||Online Learning Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 19:15|
Seeking a Online Learning Manager with skills and experience in managing an online learning environment, both operationally and strategically.
As part of the departments workplace training and assessment activities, the Online Learning Manager will work with Learning Leaders across the Training Centre (TC) and Talent Management Strategies (TMS) as well as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure learning is supported through an effective and customer centric learning management system. This role may also require the development of online learning products during periods of high demand.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Have experience managing learning management systems, preferably Moodle based.
- bring a sound understanding of workplace training and assessment.
- Have experience collaborating with learning portfolio managers as well as subject matter experts (SMEs) or other specialists to
o Review and/or establish online learning product standards
o establish the courseware on online learning portals or intranet sites
o provide instructional design advice to ensure the most suitable resources are implemented to meet learning outcomes
- Be a highly-organised self-starter with a commitment to quality, professional output in tight timeframes
- Be able to undertake system administration tasks on the Bureau's learning portal, Moodle, including software updates, user management, backups and reporting.
- A Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning) or equivalent qualification would be desirable.
Contract Term -Immediate Start to 31 March 2020
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain is required.
Applications close 14 April. Please upload your resume to apply. Selection Criteria is required for this role.
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further enquiries