Operations / Contactcentre Support Officer
|Job Title:||Operations / Contactcentre Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 11:15|
Seeking a Operations / ContactCentre Support Officer, You will be working with a team and procurement SMEs, client support staff, developers and engagement officers.
The Digital Transformation Agency is seeking an Operations/Contact Centre team member to work in a multidisciplinary team to help run day to day operations. The candidate will also be involved in improving the experience for marketplace buyers and sellers of software and hardware.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in contact centres and help desks roles
- Experience in analysis, trending, and reporting
- Experience in engaging and managing buyer and seller stakeholders to support a positive experience and outcome
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Experience in delivering services in an agile way at all levels.
- A knowledge of the Commonwealth procurement framework including the Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
Contract Term - 6 Month Contract with possible extensions up to 1 x 6 Months.
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline security clearance an advantage, otherwise the ability to obtain one.
Applications close 28 May, please upload your resume to apply. Please note that selection criteria is required for this role.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's