Problem Manager / Second Level Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Problem Manager / Second Level Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 14:01|
Seeking a Problem Manager / Second Level Support Analyst to work as part of the Applications Support Section. The role involves managing incident tickets logged from first level support, investigating and conducting solutions to fix the problems and ensuring the process for Problem Management is effectively managed.
Employment Systems Group is responsible for the development and maintenance of Employment Services applications which have been developed in-house. This is a high pressure/workload environment and we are looking for someone who can:
- Provide timely, accurate and appropriate responses to customer queries.
- Investigate and resolve issues using a variety of tools and resources.
- Identify and manage potential Production issues, including liaison with relevant technical, policy, project and external agency staff.
- Escalate higher level faults to appropriate area for resolutions.
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures.
- Ensure that incidents and problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience as a production support analyst within an application development environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Well-developed technical skills, including using database interrogation tools (e.g. SQL Management Studio).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage priorities and work within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
Contract Term - 14 Month Contract
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance desirable or the ability to obtain
Applications close 14 April, please upload your resume to apply. Please note, that selection criteria is required for this role.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.