|Job Title:||Program Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 09:15|
This service provider will be responsible for delivering a set of business outcomes through multiple projects and related support teams in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Develop, implement and manage the Program Delivery Plan which delivers capabilities required to enable the organisational strategic vision.
- Manage the daily Program level issues and address risks escalated to the program level by supervisors, peers, business stakeholders and/or project managers.
- Develop and distribute monthly reports at the program level using project level reports as input.
- Author briefs to address program issues at the executive level. These briefs will be required to be presented to senior executives within the organisation.
- Liaise with senior business stakeholders on Program level issues.
- Chair meetings and boards (and associated responsibilities).
- Manage the allocation of resources based on priorities and risk.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's