Service Delivery Manager (SIAM)
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager (SIAM)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 19:15|
The Delivery Manager has responsibility for developing and guiding the strategy, design and effective operation of services delivered by multiple service and capability providers, with a view to offering a consistent and positive experience across the life of the services to customers.
Skills and Knowledge required
- Experience in the application of ITIL V3 Service Management process interactions and dependencies.
- Develop a service strategy and design for the implementation of a Multi-Source Integrated (MSI) approach to service management for the Cyber Program.
- Identify, monitor and manage relationships with internal and external service providers.
- Develop and control change management processes for complex systems, including risk assessment and risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop service level agreements to support the MSI approach, including capturing and reporting performance metrics.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 24 April.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's