Software Test Manager
|Job Title:||Software Test Manager|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 13:15|
The Test Manager will need to ensure capability delivered by the team meets an identified business need. Test Managers provide an objective narrative regarding software health such as the conformance of the product to requirements, the usability of the product, any known risks and any unresolved defects. The Test Manager will report and communicate decisions taken on software readiness for release and is responsible for ensuring the quality and conformance of the applications delivered by the Program.
Skills and Knowledge required
- Demonstrated understanding of the ICT software development cycle with an emphasis on test strategy, management methodologies and outcome reporting.
- Experience in testing complex integrated solutions comprising of Commercial off-the-shelf and/or bespoke components with multiple system interfaces.
- Experience in Test Management within an agile scrum context and ability to implement JIRA as a test management tool (Desirable.)
- Experience in preparing and maintaining automation test scripts using industry standards and tools (Desirable.)
- Experience in security testing, including knowledge of web related technologies and network/web related protocols (Desirable.)
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 25 April.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's