|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 17:01|
Looking for a Mobility Systems Designer for the implementation within a current engagement.
NV1 Required, the contract is 12 months long with possible extension options.
The ICT Mobility system comprises of a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) architecture that has been vendor sourced from MobileIron and Transitioned into Service. This interfaces with the current Network and allows for functions such as access to mail, documents, calendar and some other generic capability. Further, the system also includes capability to specific services and platforms through previous and existing projects, which the system supports their operations as well.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Program delivery of all technical services required by the MID;
- Detailed system designs and recommendations;
- Align with co-dependencies overall with the Directorate to enable solution integration, design and co-operation with all relevant stakeholders;
- Quality assure and review across environments (Test, UAT & production) for all projects;
- Quality assure and review user acceptance testing (on-going) of deliverables relevant to the program;
- Quality assure and review performance testing;
- Review of technical documents to ensure alignment with program strategies and architectures;
- Risk management and frameworks.
For further information please contact BDM Aaron Breban at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0439394902.