Systems Administrator Linux
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator Linux|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 19:15|
The System Administrator is responsible for complex activities and tasks relating to design, development, integration, configuration, hardening, and documentation of Cyber Security Systems. The System Administrator will conduct these activities whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders.
- Design, install and maintain all server hardware and software systems.
- Conduct Linux systems administration including Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management and documentation of Cyber Security Capability.
- System patching including Red Hat Ansible, Red Hat Satellite automation, configuration management and deployment tools.
- Design, develop and maintain all system tools for all scripts and automation processes and monitor system capacity and usage.
- Identify and analyse system performance issues, and work in close coordination with related stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 12 April.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring Level 4 (TSPV)
Security Administrator and Monitoring– Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Security System Administrator/Developer Level 4 (TSPV)