Visual Basic 6 Developer
|Job Title:||Visual Basic 6 Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 11:01|
Seeking a Visual Basic 6 Developer, to meet the needs of the Department and our business area’s clients through the development and maintenance of innovative, robust and sustainable corporate systems.
To meet the needs of the Department and our business area’s clients through the development and maintenance of innovative, robust and sustainable corporate systems.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Visual Basic 6.0 development experience;
- Strong Knowledge and experience in Classic ASP and VBScript;
- SQL experience including writing, optimising and validating queries and stored procedures;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work well within a team environment;
- Open to learning new skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and/or individually.
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Experience in C# , ASP.Net MVC 5 , AngularJS and EntitryFramework will be added advantage.
Contract Term - 12 Month Contract
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance is required
Applications close 12 May, please upload your resume to apply.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$0 - $140 per hour, Benefits: Market rate
.Net Software Developer (NV1)
.NET/C# Full-Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)