Cybersecurity Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Cybersecurity Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 11:33|
Seeking a Cybersecurity Solution Architect The role will translate the Cybersecurity strategy into implementation roadmaps, reference models, solution architecture; and help lead the creation of high level and detailed design documentation in consultation with strategic industry partners.
Experience working in large scale security transformation projects is highly regarded as well as knowledge of NIST and ISM as it pertains to cyber security architecture. Familiarity with security methodology, tools and infrastructure used by Microsoft, Palo Alto, Aruba. Cisco & Red Hat is essential.
- Translation of cybersecurity strategy into reference models and roadmaps for implementation;
- Engage with industry partners to develop high level and detailed design documentation;
- Work with project managers to ensure projects align to security outcomes and design
- Advise and support current inflight projects to help transition to new cybersecurity models;
- Provide advice to CISO on alignment of security strategic goals to design and implementation;
- Work with business analysts and cost modellers to develop business cases to support implementation of cybersecurity strategy;
- Help design and advise implementation of CSOC operating model.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Specialist cybersecurity knowledge and experience in a high risk / complex environment
- Cybersecurity solution architecture experience to a high level
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Deep understanding of NIST and ISM controls
- Understanding of interplay between security culture and technical controls
- CSOC design and implementation knowledge and experience
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Worked in or led Large scale security transformation projects
- Able to link cybersecurity strategy with research and development and academic goals
Contract Term - 12 Month Contract with a possible 12 month extension option
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A NV1 Security clearance is required or Reactivable NV1
Applications close 24 April, please upload your resume to apply. Please note, that selection criteria is required for this role
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's