|Job Title:||Engagement Lead|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 16:32|
Seeking a energised and enthusiastic Engagement Lead to join the team. The role will help drive growth of sourcing arrangements and play a key role in building buyer demand and providing account management and engagement support.
As the Engagement Lead, you will work closely with senior members of the team. You will be required to assist in executing the Account Management-Engagement Plans and provide account management advice and support, specifically to:
- Build productive relationships and networks with stakeholders (government buyers and industry sellers).
- Support strategies that will drive the outcomes and priorities of the branch including making it easier to do business with Government and driving better outcomes for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Help facilitate Marketplace and other sourcing panel growth by supporting agencies to improve and streamline procedures, systems and skill sets to provide efficiencies and better serve government buyers.
- Lead effective engagement activities with stakeholders to leverage opportunities and overcome obstacles to adoption.
- Provide high level support in the development of briefs, reports, submissions and correspondence, as required.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of buyer and seller forums and external events / conferences.
- Take a constructively critical and learning based approach to identifying opportunities and risks - internal and external to the agency.
- Assist as required to engage with a range of Government stakeholders to provide business value advice on procurement related issues relative to the Marketplace.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Wide-ranging experience in applying account management and engagement principles, practices and evaluation methods in a practical setting.
- Strong understanding and experience of industry accepted engagement principles and practices that you can call upon in everyday situations.
- Strong understanding of the complementary approaches of strategic communications and engagement and how they intersect to drive outcomes for the branch.
- Understanding of how government engages with industry, especially Small to Medium Enterprises and an ability to use this understanding to improve engagement.
- Strong high level briefing and written skills in a government context.
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Experience and knowledge of the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs)
Contract Term - 6 Month Contract with 1 x 6 months potential extension.
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance is Desirable or the ability to obtain.
Applications close 10 May, please upload your resume to apply. Please note, that selection criteria is required for this role.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's