ICT Desktop Support Technician
|Job Title:||ICT Desktop Support Technician|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 08:15|
This role is responsible for deployment, troubleshooting and support of ICT endpoint devices under the general direction of the Endpoint Services Team. ICT endpoint devices include: Personal Computers, Thin Clients, Multifunction Devices (print, scan, copy), Monitors, Keyboard, Video, Mouse Switchboxes and IP Telephones.
- Installation of ICT endpoint devices including establishing the network connection from the switch port to the endpoint device. This may involve some physical work such as unpacking cartons, moving computers between desks,
- Basic network configuration including switch port configuration, network based security management configuration, DHCP and print services.
- Use deployment technologies to install operating system and applications to ICT endpoint devices.
- Basic network connection tasks including patch cabling and tracing connections from wall points to switch rooms.
- Troubleshoot issues with ICT endpoint devices.
- Maintain incident and problem management records.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 2 May
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Network Security Engineer Level 4 - multiple roles (NV1)
ICT Systems Security Engineer Level 4 - (multiple roles) (NV1)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)