IT Security Specialist
|Job Title:||IT Security Specialist|
|Contact Name:||joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 19:15|
Seeking the services of an IT Security Governance and Compliance person with excellent knowledge of the ISM and the PSPF. The specialist will have a very thorough understanding of cyber security governance, policy and process so as to ensure the security posture the entities are aiming for is delivered.
The specialist will be working with the Cyber Governance and Compliance team within the Technology and Services Group.
The specialist will be required to create, update and maintain the departments cyber security documentation. This includes, but is not limited to policies, frameworks, procedures and strategies. The specialist will also be required to provide the department with advice relating to cyber security compliance.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of IRAP and system certification and accreditation requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of the ISM and PSPF.
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies.
- Extensive policy and document writing experience as they relate to security governance, risk and compliance.
- Professional experience in developing a variety of technical documentation.
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Good understanding or background in information security tools such as SIEM, endpoint software, IPS, IDS products.
- Possess relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISM,CISA etc.
Contract Term - 6 Month Contract with possible extension options
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance Required.
Applications close 11 April, please upload your resume to apply. Please note, that selection criteria is required for this role.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's