|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 18:31|
Seeking a Programme Manager to deliver Programmes such as Cyber.Gov.Au - an online cyber information and sharing portal as well as separate cyber security uplift programmes. These programmes consist of a number of subordinate projects aimed at making Australia the safest place in the world to conduct on-line business.
The services will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing strategic and high level advice to senior executives in relation to the Programme.
- Managing a complex Programme and business processes in accordance with the ICT project management framework and methodologies.
- Assuming responsibility in key areas such as risk and issues management, requirements management and release management, including escalation as appropriate.
- Assisting in the oversight of consultants engaged by the Programmes.
- Undertaking high-level stakeholder consultations including cross agency or department stakeholders.
- Effectively managing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders – both business and ICT.
- Identifying and managing inter-project dependencies.
- Managing Programme aretefacts and budgets, including prepare Programme financial forecasts.
- Managing Programme schedules.
- Preparing written reports and presentations relating to programme and project activities.
- Establishing a work plan for continuous improvement and documenting lessons learned.
- Providing strategic guidance, leadership to team members including developing, coaching and mentoring junior or less experienced staff to ensure appropriate skills transfer.
- Knowledge transfer to staff
Skills and Experience Required:
- Have experience in Digital program delivery
- Have experience in programme financial planning and management within Commonwealth Government
- Have experience delivering within a formal programme framework such as P3O or MSP
- Have experience in Agile project and program management
- Have experience in writing and delivering Executive briefs for SES stakeholders
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
- Be comfortable in a dynamic, fast moving environment
- have strong stakeholder management skills
Contract Term - Up to 12 Month Contract
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance is required
Applications close 15 May, please upload your resume to apply.Please note that selection criteria is required for this role.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.