|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 19:15|
Skills and Knowledge required
- Experience managing major programs or portfolios of projects is essential.
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple high priorities with competing interests and schedules.
Develop and maintain a collaborative program environment that supports the projects within it. Provide leadership and advice to members of the Program Office and broader group.
- Monitor projects by management of program budget, assurance, risk management and governance to ensure new capabilities are delivered in accordance with the capability delivery plan.
- Scope, develop and issue a benefits realisation plan.
- Provide and seek to improve branch governance and reporting pertaining to capability delivery.
- Continue development of a management framework which manages and reports on dependencies and interfacing between projects.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 15 April.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936