|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 19:15|
Seeking a Project Manager to work within a newly established project team to manage and deliver 2-3 concurrent Finance related IT projects.
Management and delivery of Projects relating to the departments financial and Asset Management systems using standard project management methodologies. This includes development of project documentation and schedule, internal and external stakeholder management and preparing and managing procurement exercises (potentially an RFT) as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Have at least 5 years experience managing IT Projects, specifically the implementation of COTS software applications.
- Have experience in preparing and coordinating government procurement (RFT, RFQ etc)
- Have the ability to manage vendor relationships in a multi-vendor environment
- Have excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage across all levels of the organisation.
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Have experience with Technology One's platform Finance1
- Have experience in managing delivery of financial IT systems
- Have experience with delivery of financial institution's web service integration
- Have experience in managing delivery of asset management IT systems
Contract Term -12 Month Contract with 6 month extension options
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens
Applications close 16 April, please upload your resume to apply. Please note, that selection criteria is required for this role.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's