Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2019 14:32|
Seeking a Senior Business Analyst to undertake requirement gathering activities for the TYIMS system.
Senior Business Analyst will work with the other team members to meet the needs of the department and Business area.
The successful candidate will work under limited direction and be accountable for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a senior Business Analyst in software development projects utilising Object Oriented methodologies working with a range of stakeholders developing:
* User Requirements models;
*Business Domain models;
*Business Process models;
*Functional Specification; and
*User Experience / User Interface models and specifications.
- Demonstrated experience applying user centered techniques and knowledge of artefacts.
- Well-developed communication skills, including:
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
* Negotiation and liaison skills;
* Demonstrated experience in conducting workshops with business users and working effectively in a team environment, and
* Presentation and training skills.
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in applying the Digital Transformation Agencies service delivery framework.
Contract Term - 12 Month Contract
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance is Desirable or the ability to obtain.
Applications close 12 May, please upload your resume to apply.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's