Senior Software Developer - Back End Specialist (Python)
|Job Title:||Senior Software Developer - Back End Specialist (Python)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 19:15|
Seeking a Senior Software Developer - Back End Specialist (Python), will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery Team of Business Analysts, UX Designers, Software Developers and Testers.
- Build a data layer and APIs for data access and business logic for a public web facing system.
- This role would be accountable for knowledge transfer to in-house software team, mentoring APS developers and tasking the in-house software team with development of components within the solution.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in developing complex python systems using tools including pip and pyTest.
- Experience in designing and implementing a transactional web-site
- Experience using external APIs (and their security models)
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs (and their security models)
- Experience in producing detailed design documentation
- Knowledge of AWS and server less
Nice-to-have skills and Experience:
- Delivery responsibility for the full life cycle of a major development effort, familiar with working with UXDs, BAs, architects, testers, deployers to achieve the result
- Experience using Swagger/OpenAPI 3.0 to document APIs.
- Experience in document DBs including DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, GraphDBs
- Experience in ‘modern’ authentication, authorisation, audit as would be used for public web sites (OIDC, SAML)
- Experience using AWS including Lambda, IAM, API gateway
Contract Term -6 Month Contract
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
Applications close 16 April, please upload your resume to apply. Please note, that selection criteria is required for this role.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.