Senior System Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior System Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2019 17:46|
Seeking a Senior System Analyst to work with a newly established and high performing Program team to lead the systems analysis and requirement definition component of the AEC's System Modernisation Program to shape and inform the direction of a future state for the organisations systems.
The Senior System Analyst is requested to lead the Systems analysis and requirement definition component of the Election Systems Modernisation Program.
- Provide analysis/insight for a complex system landscape, and lead a stream of work to identify detailed requirements, gaps, risks and issues.
- Create high quality documentation including models, diagrams, specifications and flowcharts to describe systems/applications
- Provide analysis on complex issues and contributions to the preparation, evaluation and finalisation of a major procurement activity
- Work closely with a solution architect to identify and define requirements for system components, integration points.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 4+ years of demonstrated working experience as a system business analyst
- Expert knowledge and experience in systems analysis and technical requirements gathering for both current and future state
- proven ability to deliver in a project or program environment under limited guidance
- proven ability to communicate effectively and translate between business and technical terminology
- proven ability to negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters
- undergo a police check
- ability to demonstrate core position responsibilities (Resume, Interview)
Contract Term - 6 Month Contract with possible extension
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Character clearance, including police check.
Applications close 12 May, please upload your resume to apply.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.