Senior System Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior System Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2019 17:46|
Seeking a Senior System Analyst to work with a newly established and high performing Program team to lead the systems analysis and requirement definition component of the AEC's System Modernisation Program to shape and inform the direction of a future state for the organisations systems.
The Senior System Analyst is requested to lead the Systems analysis and requirement definition component of the Election Systems Modernisation Program.
- Provide analysis/insight for a complex system landscape, and lead a stream of work to identify detailed requirements, gaps, risks and issues.
- Create high quality documentation including models, diagrams, specifications and flowcharts to describe systems/applications
- Provide analysis on complex issues and contributions to the preparation, evaluation and finalisation of a major procurement activity
- Work closely with a solution architect to identify and define requirements for system components, integration points.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 4+ years of demonstrated working experience as a system business analyst
- Expert knowledge and experience in systems analysis and technical requirements gathering for both current and future state
- proven ability to deliver in a project or program environment under limited guidance
- proven ability to communicate effectively and translate between business and technical terminology
- proven ability to negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters
- undergo a police check
- ability to demonstrate core position responsibilities (Resume, Interview)
Contract Term - 6 Month Contract with possible extension
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Character clearance, including police check.
Applications close 12 May, please upload your resume to apply.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's