|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 22:01|
The Software Developer is required to assist, develop and integrate software employing an Agile Software Development Methodology (SDM).
Major responsibilities: 1. Enhance and support capability for new and existing systems
2. Develop and test code using Software Systems engineering principles to allow for the integration of new code within existing capability.
3. Participate in and contribute to design reviews, stakeholder meetings, agile processes
4. Configure and programme network devices or processing systems
5. Provide assistance with support requests, fix and troubleshoot issue within a reasonable amount of time
6. Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures
7. Produce documentation in accordance with ASD policies and procedures, including maintaining document register for changes to technical processes.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 30 June, applications will be considered before that date.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's