System Engineer Level 5
|Job Title:||System Engineer Level 5|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 10:01|
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for leading complex engineering activities to support required developments, system definition, ongoing development, integration, verification and validation. The System Engineer will lead the planning, organisation and delivery of complex systems engineering services and outcome.
- Work with project managers, product owners, business analysts and senior customers on the design of integrated ICT solutions that support organisational outcome within the constraints of technology roadmap.
- Provide engineering solutions that demonstrate awareness of dependencies and the need to collaborate and integrate with partner agencies and strategic industry partners.
- Lead the analysis of complex systems and apply engineering expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project Director and or Project Tranche Manager or Engineering Manager in a timely Manner.
- Contribute to external contract development including identification of approval and verification gates.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 6 May
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
GIS Systems Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
System Engineer L4
System Engineer L5
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Security Engineer Level 4 - (multiple roles) (NV1)