|Job Title:||System Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 22:01|
The System Engineer will be responsible for the design, integration, testing and documentation of engineering subsystems under general direction and guidance.
Skills and knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated experience in Android Emulator development
2. Demonstrated experience in Virtual machine administration
3. Network troubleshooting
4. Linux-based networking.
1. Develop Systems Engineering documentation including, Systems Engineering Management Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Integrated Support Plans, System Designs.
2. Undertake business analysis activities with a diverse customer set to identify business needs, including conducting surveys, interviews and structured workshops.
3. Analyse business needs to produce requirements, synthesise requirements to produce designs, conduct and evaluate trade-offs between various designs and requirements.
4. Lead systems engineering reviews throughout the project acquisition lifecycle.
5. Plan and conduct test and evaluation activities during system and sub-system T&E events.
6. Ensure the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close September but applications will be considered before then.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator -Cyber Security systems level 5 (NV2/TSPV)
Auzure Systems Engineer
Systems/Technical Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
Linux Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer - Requirements Writer (NV1)