|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 16:46|
The role:The agency provides corporate support to around 20 portfolio agencies. The Information Technology Division (ITD) is responsible for developing and providing a wide range of services to support the business and operating environment of the department and some of its portfolio agencies. ITD's role is to provide expert, specialised and highly efficient information technology support services including maintaining and developing ICT applications and infrastructure. The department’s current dossier of ICT enabled projects includes;
- Development of bespoke ICT Applications;
- Implementation and embedding of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) collaboration and office productivity technologies; and
- Enhancement of the Departments’ EDW offerings Number
Skills and Experience Required:The successful applicants will have strong skills in ETL testing including SQL or current experience testing CRM solutions.
- Minimum five years’ experience working as a test analyst
- Demonstrated experience in ETL or CRM testing
- Thorough understanding of testing practices, excellent communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with many stakeholders and subject matter experts including the co-ordination of UAT with multiple business teams
- Strong experience in in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
- Experience with Oracle, SAS, Cognos and/or ER Studio
- Data Warehouse experience
- MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane
Security Requirements - Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A minimum of a baseline security clearance is required
Applications close 25 April, upload your resume to apply. Please note that selection criteria is required for this role.
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's