VMware Linux Network Engineer
|Job Title:||VMware Linux Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 12:32|
The Department have a short term requirement to undertake Ubuntu, Linux SOE Development and Ubuntu Linux System Administration work.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Troubleshoot and remediate 4th level issues impacting the operation of the corporate voice and data infrastructure;
• Undertake a role in the identification and resolution of network problems following agreed procedures;
• Complete routine preventative maintenance of network infrastructure;
• Manage network management server/systems, monitor and capacity planning of network services;
• Develop, document and implement change within applicable change control procedures;
• Ensure high availability of enterprise voice and data platforms that support internal employee business functions and external customer contact;
• Undertake a role in the design, development anddocumentation of network services across the Department;
• Ensure that the testing and handover of implemented solutions are conducted as per organisational standards, therefore reducing the risk and adverse impact of change;
• Comply with all Department policies and procedures, those relating to work health and safety, and equal opportunity;
• Work effectively in a small team environment;
• Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
• Record and maintain files/information in accordance with Department requirements.
Contract term - short term contract, 27 May 2019 - 30 June 2019
Security Requirements - Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply
Applications close 13 May, upload your resume to apply. Please note that selection criteria is required for this role.
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's