ICT System Administrator
|Job Title:||ICT System Administrator|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 13:15|
Provision of ICT System Administration services enabling the delivery of sustainment, deployment and support of minor projects in the Desktop Services Section.
- Install, configure, secure, sustain and enhance Microsoft technologies enabling delivery of services to ICT platforms utilising Commonwealth approved designs.
- Provide technical direction in the Management and deployment of fixed and mobile workstation fleets at an Enterprise scale.
- Work as part of a team to manage incidents, problems, continuous service improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
- Contribute technical knowledge and industry best practice to a customer focused, security enabled global ICT platform, with focus on optimising system performance, integrity and security.
- Contribute to the development and support of the Windows Desktop SOE utilising demonstrated skills in system automation, Windows PowerShell, System Centre Orchestrator and Service Management Automation (SMA).
- Develop and support a VMware VDI environment.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 2 May
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator (NV1)
ICT Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator - Hadoop Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator - Linux/Ansible Level 4 (TSPV)