|Job Title:||Network Engineers|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 12:30|
Skills and Knowledge required
- Well-developed knowledge with either Juniper, CISCO or HP Network Equipment.
- CISCO and/or Juniper Certifications.
- Proven experience with OSPF and BGP routing as well as MPLS technologies.
- Proven experience in network systems configuration, testing and installations.
1. Carry out consolidation of legacy networks onto the current network architecture through the provision of detailed design, configuration, implementation, documentation and post-installation activities.
2. Undertake network installations in accordance with detailed design documentation and guidance.
3. Provide second level support incident Response to the Network environment
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's