|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 12:15|
Perform the functions of a Principal Project Manager for all Systems Special Projects.
- Produce and update where applicable – all Systems Project Plans and documentation required to successfully manage each project.
- Work in a small team providing Project Management, Project Governance and Project Coordination services to all Systems Special Projects managed by us. This will involve working with the Program Manager to prepare, deliver and maintain project documentation and project status briefs. Contribute to the security and accountability of Special Projects.
- Contribute in all project stages in accordance with the established project management methodology.
- Support the Finance and Reporting Officer and Special Projects to coordinate the development of all (non acquisition) budget submissions, track project expenditure and produce quarterly status reports.
- Brief the Program Manager at quarterly performance review periods of the status of all Systems projects.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936