|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 22:15|
Skills and knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated experience in Android Emulator development
2. Demonstrated experience in Virtual machine administration
3. Network troubleshooting
4. Linux-based networking.
1. Develop moderately complex programs using a variety of software languages and development environments.
2. Deliver scripting using a variety of languages and secondary skills
3. Contribute to the delivery of high quality analysis and User Experience outcomes.
4. Provide support and sustainment services to a number of existing Android applications.
5. Integrate Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) and Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) software
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Scientific Computing Software Developer
Software Developer Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)