Software Developer level 4
|Job Title:||Software Developer level 4|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 22:15|
Skills and knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated experience in Android Emulator development
2. Demonstrated experience in Virtual machine administration
3. Network troubleshooting
4. Linux-based networking.
1. Develop complex programs using a variety of software languages and development environments to achieve a well-engineered result
2. Deliver scripting using a variety of languages and secondary skills
3. Develop software that provides high quality User Experience outcomes.
4. Adhere to software engineering processes and contribute to software engineering process improvement.
5. Work as a member of an integrated Agile team.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer Level 4 (Python/Java/Kubernetes) (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 4 (Python/Java) (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 4 (C/Red Hat) (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 4 (Linux/OpenStack or Cloud) (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)