|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 11:16|
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for integrating performance monitoring into our applications and providing dashboards to report performance and will also help support and administer the Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
Skills and Knowledge required
- Detailed knowledge and proven experience using and developing software in a range of scripting and programming languages, for example Java, C ++, Perl, Unix Shell, PowerShell.
- Proven experience in Windows / Linux system administration
- Knowledge of Automation tools such as Orchestrator, SMA and SCOM.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures is considered advantageous.
1. Perform required controls and accountability actions necessary to maintain system integrity and performance.
2. Support capabilities that maintain the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) while monitoring the environment.
3. Perform operational procedures to ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of system outages.
4. Develop, implement and maintain software.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936