|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 16:32|
The Systems Engineer must have demonstrated experience in to managing multiple, sometimes complex activities and tasks relating to requirements development, system definition, design and development, integration, verification and validation. The role will facilitate planning, organisation, integration and delivery of complex systems engineering services and products.
- Provide engineering services to all aspects of the system development lifecycle.
- Analyse complex systems and apply engineering expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project Director and/or Project Managers or Organisation Engineering Manager in a timely manner.
- Contribute to external contract development including identification of approval and verification gates.
- Participate in the review of externally developed test plans and procedures to ensure integration with requirements and verification processes.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility of 4.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 30 May.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's