Systems Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Systems Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 11:45|
The Systems Support Engineer will join a dynamic team supporting a large-scale, mission critical enterprise capability. They will work closely with team members, key stakeholders from multiple organisations, as well as technical architects, solutions architects and security specialists to solve problems and deliver solutions that increase business value.
- Conduct, with support from the Systems Engineering Team Lead and Technical Lead, the design, integration and transition of mission system upgrades to ensure the capability meets business requirements.
- Monitor and maintain systems performance and reliability (Windows & Linux). Ensure system upgrades and configuration changes are deployed according to the program schedule.
- Support the Systems Engineering Team Lead and Technical Lead in systems lifecycle activities related to requirements engineering, systems design, implementation, test and operation.
- Provide system support and administration of ICT systems managed by the Sustainment Team.
- Manage existing IT Infrastructure and resources required to deliver and support IT services and products.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer: Weapon Systems Architecture & Modelling (level 3) (NV1)
Systems Engineer: Weapon Systems Requirements (level 3) (NV1)
System Engineer Level 4
System Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)